Elizabeth Devereaux Lectureship Award
The Elizabeth Devereaux Lectureship Award is sponsored by the West Virginia Occupational Therapy Association (WVOTA) to recognize leadership achievements by WVOTA members. Nominations recognize accomplishments that may include: (1) commitment to occupational therapy education for both students and professionals (2) commitment to scholarship (3) Committed mentorship of WVOTA members (4) Service to WVOTA and/or service that raises the visibility of occupational therapy in Wet Virginia. Current WVOTA members are eligible for nomination.
The Nomination Package should include:
One (1) nomination letter, setting forth in detail the contribution(s) to the field (s) that represent(s) the nominee's outstanding achievements as documented by any of the following:
- Evidence of participation in occupational therapy education and/or continuing education (In the case of full time faculty documentation should indicate a commitment beyond routine teaching assignments).
- Evidence of scholarly productivity. This may include presentations at professional conferences, papers published in professional publications, and the development of continuing education materials.
- Evidence of demonstrated impact of mentorship activities. Mentorship activities should include mentorship of WVOTA members, but may also include other avenues of mentorship within the profession of occupational therapy.
- Evidence of service to WVOTA and/or evidence of professional service that raises the visibility of occupational therapy within the state of West Virginia.
- Full curriculum vitae or resume` of nominee
Devereaux Lectureship Award Winners